You are here: Home » Donate » Wishlist
1. Student Meals: TSiBA Eden, our rural campus in Kartara (near Knysna), provides daily meals to 74 residential students at a cost of R 570 per student per month. Monthly or annual contributions towards this have a significant impact on learning uptake as a direct result of adequate nutrition for our students.
2. Stationery: TSiBA uses about 10 000 exam books per year, the printing cost of which amounts to R25 000. Indeed, our total stationery cost exceeds R 70 000 per annum and assistance with this expense would be greatly appreciated.
3. Transport: TSiBA transport costs have risen exponentially. Assistance with any transport related item such as fuel, busing, vehicle maintenance, or business related flights to Johannesburg, would provide tremendous support to our learning community.
4. Car: A small car, and one in good condition is needed to support the various academic and administration activities we do off campus. Any second hand cars available will make a big impact, and will be well looked after.
5. Text Books: Including TSiBA Cape Town and TSiBA Eden we have over 450 registered students enrolled on a full-time basis for our certificate programs or BBA Degree. To support these qualifications we welcome all books for our libraries, but especially text books. New and second hand books are gladly accepted, as are donations specifically aimed towards text books.
6. TSiBA Eden: Also needed at Eden are all of the following – Microphone and speaker (for presentations and graduation), garden benches and tables for the student hostel, curtains for the hostel rooms, a white board with monthly planner, and 3 x whiteboards for lecture rooms.
7. Awards: Gift vouchers of any type, but especially towards the encouragement of reading are used as student awards and prizes in various categories. Items of this nature not only reward our students dedication to their learning but also enable the culture of reading which TSiBA works so hard to develop.
8. Building Maintenance: We are constantly in need of paint and cleaning materials and products to keep our campus fully maintained and comfortable as a learning environment.
9. Bicycles: 10 intrepid TSiBA students have set themselves the goal of completing the Cape Argus Pick ‘n Pay Momentum Cycle Tour in 2015. Towards this goal they have already competed in and finished the 2014 Kingfisher Cycle Race. The bikes these students are currently using are in general disrepair, so any second hand road bikes will ‘go a long way’ towards these students completing one of the most scenic cycle races in the world.
Section 18A Tax Certificates will be issued to Donors in compliance with SARS provisions and on request.
Thank you for your support- these items will greatly assist in Igniting Opportunity.