You are here: Home » Application Form
This is an application form for admission into TSiBA’s Bachelor Degree in Business Administration. Successful applicants will be admitted into either the 3- or 4-year stream. Please note that if you are considered for admission directly into the 3-year stream, TSiBA will contact you to arrange this.
If you meet the criteria below, you may apply by completing this application form:
- You have passed (or are busy with) Grade 12 and can produce your most recent results (June exam results are accepted for application purposes). All subjects are considered and a Bachelors level endorsement is not necessary. Higher Certificate in Business Administration passes will be considered for entrance into the 3-year stream.
- You are willing and able to study full time.
- You are interested in business.
- Your Mathematical understanding is good (algebra / calculations).
- Your English is good (read, write and understand).
In addition, the following qualities will enhance your chances of selection:
- You want to use your education to ignite opportunity for others too.
- You are involved in your community.
- You have a positive and proactive attitude.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset.
- You are emotionally mature.
- You display leadership potential.
- Only neat, fully completed application forms will be considered.
- All attachments have to be secured to the back page of the form where indicated.
- You may be called to complete certain tests, and an interview. Failure to turn up on time for these appointments will disqualify you.
- Please ensure that you are contactable at all times. Failure to respond to messages left on the cell number of your choice may result in you missing appointments, which will disqualify you.
- It is your responsibility to contact TSiBA Education, preferably by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, to follow up on the progress of your application.
Completed application forms must be posted to TSiBA or delivered to our offices for attention “Applications 2014”. The postal and physical address for our Cape Town campus is provided above.
Please do not send fax or email copies.
CLOSING DATE: Monday 30th September 2013
Late applications will be charged a fee of R150. Successful applicants will be required to pay a non-refundable payment of R600 upon registration.